Puppy Screening Form
Thank you for taking the time to complete this application. These questions are for the sole purpose of matching you and your family with the perfect puppy. Keep in mind, there is no right or wrong answers, and you will never be judged. However, if you do not complete this application in full (please use complete sentences!) you will not be considered for a puppy. Feel free to type your answers on a separate email and return them that way. If you do so, by emailing me you are virtually “signing” this document. Don’t worry about printing the page. Take the time to answer fully. This is your introduction, make it count! Also, please be aware that you are not guaranteed a puppy just for completing this application.
Your Full Name:
Spouses Full Name:
Name, address and phone number of your veterinarian:
(1) If the litter of your choice does not produce the desired puppy, would you be interested in a puppy from an alternate litter. If so please state your requirements, if any.
(2) Will the puppy be an inside dog? Yes No
(3) Who will be the primary care giver?
(4) Where will the puppy be kept during the night?
(5) Where will the puppy be kept during the day?
(6) Is anyone home during the day? Yes No Part Time
(7) How many hours on the average will the puppy be left alone?
(8) Have you ever owned a Olde English Bulldogge dog before? Yes No
(9) Do you have any other pets? Yes No How many?
(11) Tell me a little about their personalities:
(12) What are their ages? Their sexes?
(13) Do you have any children? If yes, what are their ages?
(14) If you were to have an expected or unexpected child during any phase of the life of your new Olde y bulldog would you feel the need to find him/her a new home? if so why?
(15) Does anyone in your household have allergies to animals? Yes No
If yes, to what and how severe?
(16) Are you interested in a male or female puppy? Male Female Doesn’t Matter
(17) If the litter of your choice does not produce a puppy of the desired sex, then would you still be interested in a puppy of the opposite sex if available? Yes No
(18) What type of temperament are you looking for in your puppy? Outgoing Forward Laid Back Docile Independent Attached.
(19) How did you hear about this breed?
(20) Why a Olde English Bulldogge?
(21) Will you want your puppy shipped or will you pick up your puppy?
(22) Do you have a fenced yard, suitable pen, or electric fencing?
(23) Where will your puppy stay while inside, if you are not available to watch him/her?
(24) Will you be attending any training classes? Yes No
If yes, at what age will you start?
(25) Have you ever given a pet away? If so, what were the circumstances?
(26) Have you ever had a behavioral problem in one of your pets? Yes No
If yes, what was it?
If yes, how did you handle it?
(27) Do you understand that you may never sell or find a new home for the adult…if the placement does not work for any reason he/she will come back to me. Yes. No
(28) Do you understand that this form will act as a binding document of agreement? Yes No
(29) How did you find my site?
(30) Full Registration /Breeding/ will not be given unless further discussed, do you understand? Yes No
Do you understand that this form will act as a binding document of agreement? ________________
Please sign below if you agree with the statement above and you profess that you have answered the above questions truthfully, honestly, and to the best of your ability.
Most of these questions used are to ensure placement of the proper puppy in your home, as well as some ideas on how the puppy should be handled while with me, to insure an easier transition into your home.