Guardian Home contract
Alli Boumeester (Seller)
Purchase Price: $
Final Balance $
A NON-REFUNDABLE deposit of $350 is required for reserving said dog until 8 weeks of age. The amount to be applied toward purchase price of said dog.
Seller has sold Buyer(s) a guardian home dog, here after referred to as Puppy May NOT be altered at any time without permission of the Co-owner(s). The seller will retain the registration papers with the Seller and Buyer(s) name on the registration for the remainder of said contract. Seller(s) Kennel name will be on the prefix of the registration and each puppy out of the litter or litters on full registration, shall be registered under the prefix XX Kennel Name XX.
- All breeding expenses are sellers responsibility and ALL pet expenses are buyers responsibility.
- The Buyer(s) agrees to keep Puppy confined from traffic and properly sheltered, with adequate food and water, give love and attention, and provide regular veterinary care. The Buyer(s) has 72 hours from receipt of Puppy to have Puppy examined by a licensed veterinarian at the Buyer(s) expense. Your new pup has been vet checked, 1st shots given & wormed if needed. You have received a dated Pet health record of these treatments to take to your vet of choice. Take this record & your puppy to the vet within 72 hours or at next vaccinations to establish and to receive instructions on your continuing care and a vaccination schedule. It is your responsibility to continue the steps to maintain the health of your puppy. If a health problem is detected by the veterinarian, the Buyer(s) may return Puppy at the Buyer(s) expense for a full refund of purchase price or exchange Puppy for another Puppy of equal value. The Buyer(s) agrees to provide a signed statement from the examining licensed veterinarian detailing the health problem.
After the 72 hours no monies will be refundable to the Buyer(s) and Buyer(s)will have to wait for a replacement puppy from the next available litter. The Seller reserves the right to have Puppy examined by a licensed veterinarian of the Seller’s choice, at Seller’s expense, for a second opinion of the condition. Puppy is believed to be free and clear of any congenital defects and is in good health to the best of our knowledge. Your puppy is guaranteed from any Genetic Defects and if you feed Pawtree food puppy is under our two year health contract. Failure to provide veterinary care will result in voiding of any warranties on said Puppy.
- If the Buyer(s) is ever charged or convicted of animal abuse or cruelty by any state, local or federal agency, the Buyer(s) forfeits all rights to Puppy and will immediately remand custody of said Puppy to the Seller. Buyer(s) will not receive any refund of monies paid to the Seller.
- If, for any reason, the Buyer(s) can no longer keep Puppy, The Buyer(s) guarantees the Seller the first right of refusal.. Under no circumstances is this Puppy to be transferred to another owner without notification to the Seller. If unable to care for Puppy at any time during Puppy’s life, the Buyer(s) agrees to forfeit Puppy to the Seller and any registration will be signed over to Seller. At no time may said dog or any offspring be transferred, sold, given as a gift or in any other manner allowed to be obtained by any animal retailer, wholesaler, laboratory, shelter or anyone who deals with the selling of dogs in any commercial manner.
- The Buyer(s) has a lifetime support from the Seller.
- No provision in this contract may be amended without the written approval of both the Seller and the Buyer(s).
- At the time seller decides dog is unbreakable or after no more than bitch having 3 litters said bitch MUST be spade at buyers expense. At that time buyer gets a puppy from bitches last litter or the bitches original price back in money.
Failure by Purchaser to comply with any of the above conditions will result in the payment of $5000.00 (Five thousand dollars) plus any and all related attorney and collection cost by the purchaser to the seller. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state in which the Seller resides.
I have read each line of this contract and understand what I have read ( ) Initials of Buyer(s)
Seller(s) and Buyer(s) agree to the terms set above by their signature(s) below: